Sunday, May 15, 2011

There!




 

The word "There" has various meanings, as a result of the various meanings "There" can be used in different ways to describe or make various points. I want to talk about an experience that I had the other day. It (the experience) made me realize that I want to get back "There"! I was thinking about the first time I seriously experienced God in my life. How my relationship with Him escalated at a very rapid paste. My life was changed almost totally. Life as I once knew it had vanished right before my eyes. You know how some church folk say, "I looked at my hand and they looked new and my feet did too" Well my body parts looked the same; but something got a hold of me and my attitude, my outlook at life and my lifestyle changed! Listen things that use to cause me discomfort, aches, pains, unforgiveness,etc... It changed. However, that's been about 13 years ago. I'm still saved, I still love God, I still enjoy living the life, but I know that it's not like it was when I was "There" when I use the word "There" I am in reference to (as defined by Webster's dictionary )"At that stage, moment, or point" Yes, I desire to get back "There" again. How I long to be back "There" again! I know that scripture says, if I delight myself in him (God) He will give me the desires of my Heart! Be Encouraged!  



1 comment:

  1. Lol, yes, yes, yes me too. I am so lonely.

    ReplyDelete